Analytics is obviously a powerful tool to help inform your growth strategy, however, making sure you’re collecting the right information is important.
The following tutorials shows you how to setup Google Analytics to measure important metrics that will allow your business to quicky learn and pivot to various trends.
- The 5 Google Analytics Profiles You Should Setup
- Tracking Outbound Link Clicks with Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Scroll Depth Tracking
- Cohort Tracking with Custom Variables
- Actionable Monthly Cohort Metrics
- Category and Page Template Tracking
- A/B & Multivariate Testing
- Ad Tracking within Google Analytics
- Tracking Videos
- Tracking Social Interactions
- GA for Publishers
- Measuring Authors and Contributors